Unique Barrier Wine-Pac Construction
- Dual tubular layers comprised entirely of food grade barrier film. Combined layers achieve an OTR rating of <0.0003cc/100in2/day Max.
- Incorporates ‘strength bands’ woven into the outer polypropylene sleeve to stabilize liquid dynamics
- Compression fitted flange with new anti-suction design for ease of unloading and maximum discharge
- Made in the U.S.A. to strict ISO 9001:2008 standards
- Meets all Container Owners Association Code of Practice requirements for flexitanks
Optional Product Protection
Also available for each Barrier Wine-Pac is EPT’s extremely durable, WearSleeve that protects the bottom and sides of the flexitank . An integrated snout encloses the valve after filling to protect it from odor or vapor migration and adds a feature of tamper protection.
EPT offers an extensive global network of associates to supply, fit, service and unload our Barrier Wine-Pac. EPT's flexitanks are only installed by certified personnel, ensuring that your wine reaches its destination safely and securely. EPT also offers an efficient Delivery Coordination Program to assist volume customers with unloading, removal and recycling.